Jo Jerrica Decker
Caffeine-dependent computer science student. In the process I’ve amassed XP in Java, C#, web development, database design, AI and information systems security, among other things.
- Comics, mostly creator-owned stuff but I’m a dork for licensed stuff like
IDW’s Jem and the Holograms reboot.
- I’ve tried following a major shared universe like Marvel, but the way they’ve (mis)handled things of late has been draining to say the least.
- Video games. Not so much recent AAA stuff, but give me a good classic or a modern indie and I’ll give it a go.
- Making and repairing things. Being able to fix things rather than tossing them out is rather satisfying, and actually easier on the wallet.
- Delving into videogame files for fun and profit. Well, mostly just fun. I did successfully decrypt a sound file from the game Moto Racer once, but shhhh! I never told you that, okay? ;)
- Board games. No, put Monopoly back, that isn’t even a good game, for goodness’ sakes. I’m talking about stuff outside the Hasbro empire. Stuff like Dixit, Vast: The Crystal Caverns, among other things.